The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India in 2019 to provide income support to the farmers in the country. Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 6,000 per year is provided to the eligible farmers in three installments of Rs. 2,000 each. The 13th installment of the scheme is likely to credit before Holi. Here’s how you can check the status.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) status can be checked online by visiting the official website of PM-KISAN or by using the PM-KISAN mobile app. Here are the steps to check the status:
- Visit the official website of PM-KISAN at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Farmer Corner’ tab.
- Select the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your Aadhaar number or bank account number or mobile number and click on ‘Get Data’.
- The status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Eligibility for PM-KISAN
The eligibility criteria for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) are as follows:
- The farmer should be a citizen of India.
- The farmer should own cultivable land.
- The farmer should have a bank account.
- The farmer’s age should be between 18 and 40 years.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
The documents required for PM-KISAN are as follows:
- Aadhaar card
- Land ownership documents
- Bank account details
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
The benefits of PM-KISAN are as follows:
- Income support to the farmers
- Helps in the timely procurement of crops
- Boosts the agricultural sector in the country
- Helps in reducing the poverty rate in rural areas
The PM-KISAN scheme is a beneficial scheme for the farmers in India, providing them with much-needed income support. The 13th installment of the scheme is likely to credit before Holi, and farmers can check their status online. The eligibility criteria and documents required for the scheme have been listed above, and the benefits of the scheme are significant. With the timely procurement of crops and the boost in the agricultural sector, the PM-KISAN scheme is an important step towards reducing the poverty rate in rural areas.